7 Steps to Grow and Convert Your Retirement Savings into
Dependable, Spendable Income
If you are saving and investing for retirement, making the transition to living off savings, or are already retired, you can generate a 10% to 30% increase in spendable retirement income by:
- Lowering Fees and Taxes to Compound Retirement Returns and Increase Income
- Lowering Risks with Broader Asset Diversification
- Increasing Cash Flow When Interest Rates Are Low
- Making Smart Lifestyle Decisions for Greater Peace of Mind
- Selecting the Right Annuities for a Portion of Your Income
- Making Best Social Security Decisions to Improve Your Income and Inflation Protection
- Implementing an Effective Withdrawal Strategy from Principal and Interest
A conference sponsored by Golden Retirement, LLC and savings2income.com to present and discuss these actionable items will be held from 8:30 AM to 11 AM on April 19 at the Westchester Marriott Hotel, 670 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY.
The moderator and featured speaker will be Mary Beth Franklin, Contributing Editor at Investment News and former Retirement Editor at Kiplinger’s Personal Finance. Other retirement experts, including me, will speak as well.
To register for the conference call: 1-877-502-0082 or go to Savings2Income.com/Registration.html